| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Block Island, Ri in April is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Block Island, Ri April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Block Island, Ri, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Block Island, Ri:
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) N
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) W
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- New York, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) W
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) W
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) W
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 59.6 kms (37 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) WSW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) WSW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) WSW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 134.4 kms (83.5 miles) N
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 131.4 kms (81.7 miles) NNE
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) NE
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) NNE